Are you a hard working, plant loving person?
We are hiring! We have the following opportunities available below.
Garden Center Retail Manager: full time position
- Management of Garden Center Retail
- Assist in the seasonal creation and management of an efficient and organized cashier staff
- Manage products in POS
- Manage inventory of retail products as needed
- Receive shipments, price, stock all retail products
- Assist in buying of product
- Assist customers in purchasing plants and helping them
- Create visual displays on a regular basis
- Learn basic knowledge of available plant inventory
- Assist in store layout to increase revenue
- Daily retail cash management including producing daily reports
- Assist in fulfillment of online store orders
- Retail customer service experience required
- Previous POS management and implementation is a plus but not required
- Basic plant knowledge is required
- Technology literacy required, must be proficient in spreadsheets, iOS, basic networking knowledge a plus
- Quick learning skills required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work quickly and efficiently is a must
- Must have a high tolerance for large retail crowd
- Must be able to manage and train a retail staff of 6+
- Creativity is a must!
- Evening and weekend availability is a necessity
- Must be able to work 40+ hours in season (Jan-July), with a flexible schedule in the off season
Retail Sales Associates: duties include but not limited to provide awesome customer service, operate POS, assistant in stocking of retail and plant materials. Requirements: weekend availability is required, part time hours available full time preferred, must be fast learning and efficient in execution of tasks, multi tasking abilities a plus, must be able to tolerate a high volume retail environment. Must be able to tolerate outdoor work environment, standing/walking for prolonged periods, and moving product throughout the property. Retail and customer service experience a plus, basic plant knowledge required. Position is seasonal, with opportunity for employment through fall.
Seasonal Retail Grower: assist in transplanting, provide awesome customer service to our retail customers, quickly and efficiently keep store stocked with product. Requirements: weekend availability is required, part time hours available full time preferred, must be fast learning and efficient in execution of tasks, multi tasking abilities a plus, work in outdoor environment, standing/walking for prolonged periods, and moving product throughout the property, basic plant knowledge required. Position is seasonal, with opportunity for employment through fall.