Sunday, September 13th, 2009 10 am to 4 pm
The 3rd Annual
Left: My grandfather, the inimitable Ike Schell with some sort of squash, c. 1958,
Vendors: Anyone wishing to be a vendor please call Pam at 1-800-934-6525.
• Bird's Haven Farm - Fresh Vegetables
• Village Carver - Wood Carvings
• C. T. Holcomb - Bonsai and Pottery
• Ferguson's Crafts - Bowls, Flower Pots, Jewelry etc.
• Butternut Farm Wildcat Sanctuary - Bake Sale and Cat Adoption
• Flying J Farm - Grass Fed Beef
• Soaps 'n' Such - Goat's Milk Soap
1. Salsa must be homemade, aka made from scratch. Ingredients may be store bought.
2. Hot and mild entries will be judged together.
3. A blind judging will be performed by the bolder members of the Baker's Acres staff.
4. Chips will be provided.
5. All entries must be received by 1pm, Sunday September 13th, 2009.
6. Winners will be announced at 3pm. 1st place: $50 gift card 2nd place: $25 gift card
7. No whining by the losers! No gloating by the winners!
Other Veggie Fest features
Face painting for kids (or immature adults)
3-legged races for kids - fabulous prizes
Coloring contest for kids - also fabulous prizes
Tomato Slingshot - $1 per shot - proceeds to Mid Ohio Food Bank - winning shots get a fabulous prize
Grilled hot dogs - donation only - proceeds to Butternut Farm Wildcat Sanctuary and Mid Ohio Food Bank